1. The purpose of the Free Delivery promotion (hereinafter referred to as the “Promotion”) for the users of the merXu shopping platform www.merxu.com is to promote the merXu platform for purchase and sale of products among its users and market entities (hereinafter referred to as the “Platform”).
2. The organizer of the Promotion is merXu sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań (60-518), ul. Kraszewskiego 4/8, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań - Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000835832, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 7792514527, with the share capital in the amount of PLN 1 000 000 (hereinafter referred to as the “Organiser”).
3. The terms and conditions define the rules of participation in the organized Promotion and contain the relevant rules of conduct which the Promotion participant accepts at the time of joining the Promotion.
4. The terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms and Conditions”) shall be governed by the laws generally applicable in Poland. The Terms and Conditions are available for Platform users in electronic form on the website www.merxu.com
5.The Promotion is carried out by the Organiser as a public promise within the meaning of Articles 919-921 of the Civil Code. The Organizer is the entity which promises the reward within the meaning of Article 919 of the Civil Code, under the conditions set forth in the Terms and Conditions.
6. The Promotion applies to the purchase of products sold on the merXu Platform for a defined minimum amount, during the period from February 1, 2024 until the pool of Monetary Bonus in the Promotion has been exhausted, but no later than February 29, 2024 (hereinafter referred to as the “Promotion Period”). The Organizer of the Promotion may decide to extend the Promotion Period.
7. The Promotion is conducted via website of the merXu shopping Platform: www.merxu.com and applies to Promotional Purchases made via the Platform in all EU countries.
8. For the purpose of the Promotion, the date of the Promotional Purchase shall be the date of sale indicated on the proof of purchase. A proof of purchase for the purpose of the Promotion shall be: an invoice and a VAT invoice (hereinafter referred to as the “Proof of Purchase”).
9. Free Delivery promotion cannot be combined with other promotions of the Organizer.
1. The Promotion is addressed to the users of the merXu shopping Platform registered on the merXu shopping Platform before and during the Promotion Period (hereinafter referred to as the “Participant”).
2. Participation in the Promotion is voluntary.
3. The Promotion Participant cannot be an employee and contracting parties of the Organizer, both present and former.
3.1 An employee is considered to be an individual employed on the basis of an employment contract, contract of mandate or a specific task contract, while the contracting party is considered to be an individual employed on the basis of other legal title, including civil law contract, who has registered on the Platform in their own name and on their own behalf, and has become its user.
4. A condition of participation in the Promotion is that the Participant makes an international purchase of products (excluding services) sold via the merXu Platform on active (as at the day of commencing Promotional Purchase) offer which by its nature belong to the Renewable energy category or its subcategories on the Platform, during the Promotion Period where the minimum value of the international purchase is at least EUR 200 net or respectively PLN 900 (nine hundred) net or CZK 5,000 (five thousand) net or HUF 75 000 (seventy five thousand) net or RON 1 000 (one thousand) net respectively, in one single transaction (hereinafter referred to as the “Promotional Purchase”).
5. During the Promotion Period, for each Promotional Purchase the Participant may receive:
5eimbursement of delivery costs (hereinafter referred to as the “Monetary Bonus Free Delivery” or "Monetary Bonus") after making an Entry of the Promotional Purchase, by way of an Monetary Bonus in the form of a credit note, to the verified by merXu company bank account indicated by the Participant on its merXu Platform account in a tab My account – Settings - Company profile.
6. The reimbursement of delivery costs is made up to the amount of PLN 700 (seven hundred) or, respectively, EUR 150 (one hundred and fifty) or CZK 3 750 (three thousand seven hundred and fifty) or, respectively HUF 60 000 (sixty thousand) or, respectively RON 700 (seven hundred) in case of the international Promotional Purchase (transaction in which the delivery is made to a country other than the country of dispatch of the purchased product(s);
6.1 The total amount of the Monetary Bonus in one calendar month may not exceed PLN 700 (seven hundred) or, respectively, EUR 150 (one hundred and fifty) or CZK 3 750 (three thousand seven hundred and fifty), HUF 60 000 (sixty thousand) or, respectively RON 700 (seven hundred).
7. The pool of Monetary Bonus Free Delivery in the Promotion is PLN 135,000.00 (one hundred thirty-five thousand). The Organizer may decide to increase the pool of Monetary Bonus in the Promotion.
8. If the Participant withdraws from the Promotional Purchase pursuant to the binding provisions of law allowing for such rescission by the buyer without giving a cause, the Participant shall not be entitled to receive theMonetary Bonus Free Delivery . A Participant who has received a Monetary Bonus Free Delivery contrary to the above stipulation shall return it to the bank account from which it has received the Monetary Bonus within 3 days after submitting a declaration on withdrawal from the Promotional Purchase contract.
9. However, the above limitation shall not apply if the Promotional Product is returned in exercise of the buyer's right to withdraw from the contract in accordance with generally applicable law due to a defect in the product.
10. In order to participate in the Promotion and receive the Monetary Bonus, the Promotion Participant shall make an entry of a Promotional Purchase by uploading a Proof of Purchase related therewith on the merxu Platform within the section (order page) where the particular Promotional Purchase was concluded (hereinafter referred to as the “Entry”).
10.1 At the request of the Organizer, in order to confirm the transaction, the Promotion Participant shall also submit transportation documents (including CMR / AWB for intra-community supply of goods).
11. Transactions made between Related Entities (including capital or personal), transactions with a purpose other than the actual transfer of ownership of the goods, and transactions that violate the principles of community life and public decency are not eligible to receive a Cash Bonus in the Free Delivery promotion.
11.1 By related entity we understand: parent company, a significant investor, subsidiaries, co-subsidiaries, associated parties, shareholders of a co-subsidiary and parties which are under joint control with the entity (Article 3(1)(43) of the Polish Accounting Act)
12. In the Entry the Participant shall provide:
a) the Participant's data, including the address details, NIP [Tax Identification Number], KRS number [or entry number to the relevant register];
b) the Participant's company bank account number to which the Monetary Bonus will be transferred, which shall be the same as the bank account number indicated on its merXu Platform account in a tab My account – company profile;
c) information on the Promotional Purchase including: the date of purchase, full business name of the seller from whom the purchase was made, the number of the sales document,
d) a legible scan or photograph of the sales document relating to the entered Promotional Purchase.
13. Entries to the Promotion shall be accepted no later than four weeks from the date of the Promotion Purchase indicated on the purchase invoice until the pool of Monetary Bonus Free Delivery has been exhausted. It is not possible to enter a Promotional Purchase and receive a Monetary Bonus after this period.
14. The data provided in the Entry shall be consistent with the data shown in the attached documents.
15. Immediately upon receipt of the Entry by the Organizer, a confirmation of receipt of the Entry shall be sent to the Participant's e-mail address provided in the Entry. This confirmation is of technical nature and does not constitute the right to receive the Monetary Bonus Free Delivery.
16. Entries made against the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, including incomplete Entries and those which do not contain the required attachments, shall not be taken into consideration by the Organiser and shall not constitute the grounds for receiving a Monetary Bonus Free Delivery in the Promotion.
17. All relevant values related to the Promotion (f.e. limits, minimal purchase price, bonus etc.) of Participants registered in other EU countries than in Czechia, Poland, Romania, Hungary will be converted and calculated in EUR currency. The value of the Bonus calculated in accordance with the above rules shall be rounded to two decimal places.
1. The Participant shall be entitled to the Monetary Bonus Free Delivery provided that it has correctly made the Entry of the Promotional Purchase and provided that the pool of Monetary Bonus in the Promotion has not been exhausted.
2. Monetary Bonus are awarded to Participants in the order of correct Entries to the Promotion.
3. If the pool of Monetary Bonus Free Delivery in the Promotion has been exhausted, no Monetary Bonus Free Delivery shall be awarded. In this case no further Entries shall be accepted.
4. An Entry of a Promotional Purchase shall be verified by the Organiser within 30 (thirty) days of the date on which the Organiser has received the Entry for compliance with the Terms and Conditions. In the event that an Entry or a Promotional Purchase is found noncompliant with the Terms and Conditions at a later date, the Organiser reserves the right to claim a refund of the amount corresponding to the Monetary Bonus Free Delivery
5. Information on whether the Monetary Bonus Free Delivery has been awarded or not shall be sent to the e-mail address provided in the Entry.
6. In the event of discovery of inaccuracies in the Entry consisting in the fact that the attached document is illegible, the Organiser may request the Participant to complete the Entry within a minimum of 7 (seven) days by sending a legible attachment otherwise the Entry shall be deemed incorrect and the Monetary Bonus Free Delivery shall not be awarded.
7. In the case of doubts as to the correctness of the Entry, including the right to use the Promotion, the Organiser - within the time limit set for the verification of the Entry - may contact the entity making the sale as part of the Promotional Purchase in order to obtain the necessary information regarding the Promotional Purchase.
8. In cases where the Organiser receives an Entry of a Promotional Purchase made using the same Proof of Purchase already entered by another Participant, the Organiser shall take into account only the first correct Entry.
9. Monetary Bonuses Free Delivery shall be paid within 14 (fourteen) days of the Organizer's positive verification of the Entry of the Promotional Purchase.
10. The Monetary Bonus Free Delivery shall be paid to the Participant by transfer to its verified by merXu company bank account number provided on its merXu Platform account in a tab My account – Settings - Company profile.
11. The Monetary Bonus Free Delivery shall not be paid in a form other than by transfer to the Participant's bank account. The Monetary Bonus Free Delivery also shall not be redeemable for any equivalent e.g. voucher, gift card.
12. The Participant may not transfer the right to receive the Monetary Bonus Free Delivery to a third party.
13. The Organiser hereby informs that as at the date of launch of the Promotion, under the tax law regulations any tax obligations regarding the income tax on the Monetary Bonus Free Delivery shall be the responsibility of the Promotion Participant.
14. In case it is impossible to release the Monetary Bonus Free Delivery to the Participant or to collect it by the Participant due to reasons attributable to the Participant, such as in particular the Participant providing incorrect, incomplete, or false contact details or account number, the Monetary Bonus Free Delivery shall be forfeited and shall remain at the disposal of the Organizer.
1. All claims may be filed with the Organiser by March 31, 2024 at the latest.
2. The claims shall be sent by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the e-mail title: “Claim”. The claim shall contain: name, surname, business name, exact address of the Participant, e-mail address, as well as indication of the reason for the claims and specific conduct by the Organiser.
3. Claims shall be handled within 14 days from the date of their receipt.
4. The Participant shall be informed of the outcome of the claims procedure by mail, as appropriate. The claimant shall be informed in writing about the decision by a registered letter sent to the address provided in the claim within 7 days from the date of handling the claim. The Organiser may also notify about the decision by e-mail.
5. The claims procedure is voluntary and does not exclude the right of the Participant to pursue claims in court, independent of the claims procedure.
1. For the purpose of the Terms and Conditions, the GDPR shall mean the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
2. The Controller of personal data of Promotion Participants is the Organiser who can be contacted:
a) in writing to the address indicated in § 1 clause 2 hereinabove or
b) by e-mail to email@example.com.
3. Personal details of Participant will be processed for to purpose of:
a) carrying out the Promotion, which shall in particular mean acceptance of an Entry, performing verification of the Entries, awarding and transferring Monetary Bonus Free Delivery – it shall be based on the Controller's legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR),
b) handling claims – based on legal obligations imposed on the Controller by Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR;
c) carrying out evaluation of the Promotion, including statistical analysis - the legal grounds for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, i.e. the legitimate interest of the Controller.
4. Providing personal data is voluntary, however not providing them will render it impossible to participate in the Promotion and be awarded the Monetary Bonus Free Delivery . Data to the extent necessary to verify the Entry may also come from an entity which is a party to the Promotional Purchase and other companies from the Organizer's group.
5. The Organiser shall store the Participant's personal data for the period necessary to fulfil all obligations under the Terms and Conditions, and after the Promotion the personal data shall be stored for the period of the statute of limitations for claims relating to the Promotion, after which time they shall be deleted immediately.
6. Personal data of the Participant may be transferred to entities to which the Organiser subcontracts the performance of activities in the course of organising the Promotion on the basis of a personal data processing agreements, in particular to entities providing services related to the transfer of Monetary Bonus Free Delivery or IT, accounting or legal services.
7. The Participant has:
a) the right of access to personal data under the terms of Article 15 of the GDPR;
b) the right to request rectification of personal data under the terms of Article 16 of the GDPR;
c) the right to request erasure of personal data under the terms of Article 17 of the GDPR;
d) the right to limitation of processing under the terms of Article 18 of the GDPR.
8. The Participant also has the right to object to the data processing for the purpose referred to in clause 3 point c. hereinabove, under the terms of Article 21 of the GDPR.
9. If the Participant considers that its personal data during the Promotion are processed contrary to the provisions of law, it may lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
1. The Terms and Conditions shall be available on the Platform website www.merxu.com during the Promotion Period.
2. The rules of carrying out the Promotion have been set forth exclusively in the Terms and Conditions. All promotional and advertising materials are for information purposes only.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to make changes to the Terms and Conditions in a situation where the need for such changes arises due to reasons beyond the Organiser's control, provided that such changes are justified by the purpose of the Promotion or do not violate the rights acquired by the Participants, and do not lead to worsening of the conditions of participation.
4. Information about changes to the Terms and Conditions shall be published on the Platform website.
5. In matters not regulated herein, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply.
6. The court competent for handling disputes shall be the court competent for the registered office of the Organiser, subject to the Polish law.
7. The Terms and Conditions shall come into force on the date of their publishing on the Platform website.
8. The Terms and Conditions have been drawn up in Polish, English, Czech, Romanian, Hungarian, German and Slovak language versions. In case of any discrepancies between the language versions the Polish version shall prevail.