In particular, the following Products cannot be the subject of the Offer:
- withdrawn from trading in the Republic of Poland,
- hazardous products, entered in the register of hazardous products by the President of Office for Competition and Consumer Protection, non-compliant with the requirements, non-compliant with detailed safety requirements,
- breaching personal rights of third parties,
- breaching intellectual property of third parties,
- adapted for the purpose of taking unlawful actions or originating from an unlawful act,
- narcotics, psychotropic substances, abusive substances, legal highs,
- alcoholic beverages,
- tobacco products, electronic cigarettes, spare tanks and parts thereof,
- pornographic materials,
- weapons, ammunition, explosives or flammable materials, dangerous chemicals,
- official documents,
- personal data,
- UTC substances and products,
- animals and plants protected by law, organs, tissues and human remains,
- elements of equipment and parts removed from vehicles whose reuse endangers road safety or adversely affects the environment,
- prepaid cards,
- securities, receivables, financial instruments, policies and insurance products,
- gold and silver in the form of bars and their copies, coins minted after 1800 or scrap.
When choosing the method of delivery of the Product, pay attention to the lists of goods which are prohibited and excluded from transport by the carrier you choose (e.g. Poczta Polska, DHL, FedEx). You may find that the only permitted method of collecting the Product is personal collection.
Sale of Products for which obtaining a permission, permit, licence, concession, certificate or other equivalent administrative decision of a state authority required by law is necessary, is allowed only to entities having the required decision (applies, among others, to fuel trading).
Sale of animals not covered by the ban on offering (e.g. livestock) is only permitted after the seller has guaranteed safe and humane transport conditions.
Detailed rules on restrictions on trade of certain types of Products have been set out in generally applicable law.
Products withdrawn from trading in the Republic of Poland
- medical products withdrawn from trading on the basis of the Ordinance of the Minister of Health of 12 March 2008 on determining detailed rules and procedures for withholding and withdrawing medical products and medical devices from trading (Journal of Laws of 2008, No. 57, item 347, as amended),
- food products withdrawn from trading under the Act of 25 August 2006 on food and nutrition safety (Journal of Laws of 2019, item 1252, as amended).
Hazardous products, entered in the register of hazardous products by the President of Office for Competition and Consumer Protection, non-compliant with the requirements, non-compliant detailed safety requirements
- products listed in the register kept on the website publicje.uokik.gov.pl.
Products breaching personal rights of third parties
- photographs, films, images that breach physical likeness of a third party,
- offensive products which breach the honour of a third party,
- correspondence of a third party.
Products breaching intellectual property of third parties
- non-original products (the so-called counterfeit products),
- unauthorized (pirate) copies,
- products whose authenticity cannot be guaranteed,
- software breaching the manufacturer's license.
Products adapted for the purpose of taking unlawful actions or originating from an unlawful act
- instructions for committing an unlawful action (e.g. burglary),
- products for falsifying test results for the presence of substances in the body,
- services used to bypass blockades,
- products originating from theft,
Narcotics, psychotropic substances, abusive substances, legal highs
- controlled substances,
- objects for introducing drugs into the body,
- marijuana seeds and seedlings.
- alcoholic products intended for consumption.
Tobacco products, electronic cigarettes, spare tanks and parts thereof
- tobacco products,
- tobacco products with a characteristic flavour or containing flavourings, caffeine and other prohibited additives,
- pipes for use with marijuana.
- pornographic films,
- access to pornographic websites,
- virtual currencies used in pornographic websites.
Weapons, ammunition, explosives or flammable materials, dangerous chemicals
- cold steel weapons,
- radioactive materials,
- poisonous substances.
- ID cards,
- driver’s licenses,
- license plates,
- registration documents,
- administrative decisions.
- mailing lists,
- software adapted to breach personal data,
- accounts on free websites,
UTC substances and products
- prescription drugs or drugs issued after consultation with a specialist.
Animals and plants protected by law, organs, tissues and human remains
- live or dead animals and parts of animals protected as species,
- plants protected as species,
- dogs and cats traded outside their places of breeding and animals without a pedigree certificate,
- human organs, tissue (blood),
- human remains.
Elements of equipment and parts removed from vehicles whose reuse endangers road safety or adversely affects the environment
- pads, brake shoes,
- disposable filters and filter cartridges,
- exhaust silencers,
- catalytic converters,
- gas installations for engines.
- gift cards,
- cards of telecommunication operators.
Securities, receivables, financial instruments, policies and insurance products
- stocks in commercial law companies,
- shares in commercial law companies,
- units of investment funds.
Gold and silver in the form of bars and their copies, coins minted after 1800 or scrap
- investment bars,
- forgeries of investment bars,
- bullion coins.