- Check before buy
- Full flexibility
- Free assistance
- Minimum order volume 1 pc.
- Country of dispatch Poland
- Destination countries Estonia, Czechia, Poland, Lithuania, Slovakia
Flow virucidal lamp ULTRAVIOL NBVE-110 NL - wall mounted with a counter
Air disinfection takes place inside the disinfection chamber .The UV-C radiation does not go outside the housing, thanks to which the lamps are completely safe for people who may stay in the room during the lamp operation.
Our virucidal, bactericidal lamps from the NBV and NBVE series have been and are used in the fight against the global COVID-19 pandemic by tens of thousands of doctor's offices, beauticians, and thousands of hospitals, clinics, POZ.
- supply voltage: 230 V 50 Hz
- energy-saving - power consumption: 115 VA
- element emitting UV-C radiation: 2x55 W
- durability of the heater: 8000 h
- fan capacity: 199 m3 / h
- disinfected volume: 45-90 m3 / h
- lamp operating range: 18-36 m2
- second-rate protection class: I
- housing type: IP 20
- dome dimensions: 1125 x 215 x 130 mm
- dimensions: 1190 x 215 x 145 mm
- weight: 9 kg
< strong> The device is 100% safe for humans!The lamp is approved by the National Institute of Hygiene.
APPLICATION OF THE NBVE SERIES KINDICULATIVE UV-C LAMP:
- Admission rooms
- Sick rooms
- Industry: pharmaceuticals, cosmetics and food and processing
Wall-ceiling virucidal and bactericidal flow lamp NBVE 110 NL , which disinfects the air in the presence of staff and patients.The air flows through the UV-C chamber, so that the radiation does not go outside.Thanks to the housing made of acid-resistant sheet metal, dirt can be easily removed from the device.This material also enhances the disinfecting properties.High degree of air disinfection confirmed by tests and certified with all required certificates.The lamp has a mechanical working time counter.