- Check before buy
- Full flexibility
- Free assistance
- Condition new
- Minimum order volume 1 pc.
- Country of dispatch Poland
- Destination countries Czechia, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia
Techniplast 400 RST is a colorless epoxy resin, intended for priming floors and making screeds and leveling mortars.A universal product with a wide range of applications.It is characterized by low viscosity, high transparency, good penetration of concrete substrates and excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates.High chemical and mechanical resistance.
- excellent adhesion to various substrates
- good penetration into concrete substrates
- low viscosity
- high transparency
- easy to apply
- universal product with a wide range of applications
- priming concrete substrates for epoxy and polyurethane coatings and floors
- binder for screeds
- binder for leveling mortars < li> for epoxy glass laminates
- component A
- component B < / li>
- from approx. 0.4 - 0.6 kg / m2
- AMBIENT TEMPERATURE min.10 ° C max. 300C
- SUBSTRATE TEMPERATURE min. 10 ° C and min. 30C higher than the dew point.
- AIR HUMIDITY max. 75%
The materials intended for use should have a temperature of min. 15 ° C.Pour the entire contents of the packaging with component B into the packaging with component A.Mix with a low-speed mixer for about 3 minutes.(to avoid excessive aeration of the material, it is recommended to use a stirrer with a speed of approx. 300 rpm)The material should be poured into a clean container and mixed again for about 2 minutes.Due to the occurring chemical reaction, the material should be applied immediately after mixing.Do not leave mixed material in the package.
- SHELF LIFE 10 ° C 40 - 45 min.
- SHELF LIFE 20 ° C 20 - 25 min.
- SHELF LIFE 30 ° C 10 - 15 min.
Please note that coatings exposed to long-term UV radiation may discolor locally, without affecting their other properties.SKU: N / A Categories: Epoch lands