- Check before buy
- Full flexibility
- Free assistance
- Condition new
- Minimum order volume 1 pc.
- Country of dispatch Czechia
- Destination countries Czechia, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia
- Dispatch time 7 days
Available payment methods
- Wire transfer
VW Tiguan sill rails are made from genuine carbon .The slats are resistant to all weather conditions and humidity.It reliably protects from scratches and mechanical damage caused by using a car.
The assembly of the sill strips is done by gluing with 3M double-sided adhesive tape , which is part of the package.By using the rails, you save on the door sills of the car, thus avoiding possible repair costs.
Avisa is a manufacturer of steel and carbon cover strips for the automotive industry.Thanks to a long tradition in the production and quality of its products, the Avisa brand is known throughout Europe.
The set contains 2 threshold rails.
1) Clean and degrease the area where the sill strip will stick.
2) Before gluing, first place the sill strip where you will glue it.
3) Mark the end points of the sill strip on the sill with a marker or paper tape.
4) Remove the protective layer of self-adhesive tape from the sill strip.
5) Apply according to the marks you marked in point 2).
6) Gradually press the bar over the entire surface.
CAUTION: Once the bar is stuck, it cannot be removed.Please pay special attention to points 2) and 5) during installation.