/ 1 pc.
PLN 11.65 +VAT
PLN 11.65(1 pc. )
- Check before buy
- Full flexibility
- Free assistance
- Condition new
- Minimum order volume 1 pc.
- Country of dispatch Poland
- Destination countries Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Estonia, Lithuania, Germany, Hungary, Romania
- Dispatch time 2 days
A thermally improved drill designed for drilling holes in high-density materials.Due to the use of a carbide tip at the tip, the cutting properties are maintained for a long time.
- made of special steel with AISI (American Iron Steel Institute) specification - A322 / G5140 resistant to bending, abrasion and torsion
- manganese in the composition increases impact strength and hardness
- chrome ensures greater abrasion resistance
- silicon has a positive effect on elasticity hardness and strength of steel
- SDS PLUS chuck
- cemented carbide tip
- working with low vibration
- 4 cutting edges prevent the drill bit from jamming in the reinforcement
- quad helix efficiently and quickly drains the material from the hole
- long life