- Check before buy
- Full flexibility
- Free assistance
- Minimum order volume 1 pc.
- Country of dispatch Poland
- Destination countries Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Estonia, Lithuania, Germany, Hungary, Romania
The R18N16G-0 cordless stick drill from Ryobi is characterized by easy operation and high efficiency.It has two driving modes - the sequential mode ensures high precision, while the contact mode ensures high fastening speed.This product is also equipped with many technologies, includingGrip-Light - it turns on the LED when you take the handle in your hand (this solution guarantees perfect lighting of the workplace).
The set does not include a battery and a charger.The appropriate battery and charger must be purchased separately, they can be found in the "related products" tab.Advantages
- Low nail indicator makes it easy to check used accessories and replenish them at the right moment,
- Dry-fire lock function - increases tool life,
- Regulation of the depth of driving without the use of tools, helps to protect the treated surface and enables precise positioning of the nail heads,
- AirStrikeTM technology - it guarantees great comfort during use and eliminates the need for noisy compressors, compressed air hoses or gas cartridges, < / li>
- Tool-free unlocking - it guarantees easy removal of stuck nails,
- Great convenience of use - a hook for mounting on the left or right side of the stick drill,
- The product can be used for driving nails with a diameter of 16 AWG (1.6 mm) and lengths ranging from 19 to 65 mm.
- R18N16G-0 tacker,
- 500x 50mm nails,
- Reversible hook for hanging on a belt, </ li >
- 2x unsigned rate
- Cardboard package.