- 1 ×PLN 6,920.00(1 pc.)PLN 6,920.00
Get your €100 on your purchase with merXu
- Manufacturer catalog number
- Sound power level [dB (A)]
- Vibration level [m / s²]
- 9.5 (front handle), 5.2 (rear handle)
- Weight [kg]
- Sound pressure level [dB (A)]
- Max.Air pressure [bar]
- Power [W]
- Maximum cutting depth [mm]
- Disc mounting hole diameter [mm]
- Required amount of air [m³ / min]
- 2.8 - 3.5
Powerful and reliable, the Husqvarna K 40 air-powered cutter is perfect for both indoor and outdoor use - where there is access to compressed air.Its body is long and narrow, the weight is well distributed, the handles are well spaced and it is well balanced.The air-powered power cutter is a natural alternative when working in open areas where the air exchange rate is low, such as in ditches with running pipelines, in deep foundation trenches and in harbor docks.
The set does not include a wheel.Advantages
- Blade slowdown - reduces the time the blade stops when the machine is turned off, so you can move on to the next job quickly
- Engine lubricates the oil mist,
- Low weight, ergonomic handle and low vibration levels ensure efficient cutting with less strain on the user.
- Cutting of building slabs, curbs, paving stones and blocks,
- Cutting of poured concrete,
- Regular cutting of floors and walls.