/ 1 pc.
- Need help?
Metal HSS-G TiN HEX Milwaukee drill bit
- Hammer drill bit with 1/4 "hex handle ideal for impact wrenches
- Tip with breaker separates the workpiece from the cutting edge and helps cool the material.
- 135 ° rake angle reduces slippage on the material and makes it easier to start drilling
- Variable helix geometry solves the problem of material discharge.Allows faster debris removal, which reduces heat and extends drill bit life.
- Titanium coating reduces heat
- More versatility with 1/4 "HEX shank.Suitable for working with impact wrenches and drills
- Ø (mm): 4.5
- Overall length (mm): 76
- Working length (mm): 29
- Handle: 1⁄4 ′ ′ Hex
DRILLS SOLD BY THE PIECE