- Check before buy
- Full flexibility
- Free assistance
- Minimum order volume 1 pc.
- Country of dispatch Poland
- Destination countries Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Estonia, Lithuania, Hungary, Romania
- Shipping time [in days]
- From 3 to 5
SolarEdge inverters target a wide range of energy market segments thanks to their diversified offering, making them an attractive choice for any customer.Products of this brand are characterized by high efficiency, easy installation and a 12-year warranty as standard, with the possibility of extending it to 20 or 25 years.
The SolarEdge SE12.5K three-phase inverter combines advanced digital control technology with efficient power conversion technology to achieve the highest level of solar energy harvesting and best-in-class reliability.The technology used in this product ensures that the inverter is always operating at the optimal input voltage, regardless of the number of modules in the string or the environmental conditions.
SolarEdge SE12.5K is a three-phase inverter that is perfect for rooftop installations and small to medium-sized PV power plants.It can also be installed outside the building.
Product distinguishing features:
- Maximum efficiency: 98%
- Specially designed to work with power optimizers
- Constant voltage inverter for longer strings
- Control by intelligent energy management
- Ambient temperature range: -40 - + 60 ° C
Operation and installation:
- Small, lightest in class, easy to install
- Integrated module-level monitoring
- Communication via (Wi-Fi - antenna required), RS485 or Ethernet as standard and ZigBee (optional), cellular network (optional)
- Protection class: IP65
- Compatibility with PVSol
- Polish-language technical support
- Dimensions: 315 x 540 x 260 mm
- Quick and easy commissioning of the inverter directly from your smartphone using the SolarEdge SetApp
- Advanced Safety functions including integrated arc fault protection
- LED indication
- Noise level:
- Weight: 30.7 kg
- 12-year warranty