- Need help?
- Protection degree IP 20 / IP 44 </ li>
- Rated current 10 AX
- Rated voltage 250 V ~
Technical advantages of FLEXI series switches
- solid construction (metal mounting frame) ensures proper assembly;
- screw clamps guarantee a secure connection;
- captive screws at screw clamps;
- "dovetail tails "in the connector's cube are used to position the mechanisms horizontally in multi-frame systems;
- solid claws for secure fixing of the equipment in the installation box;
- claws in the neutral position facilitate insertion of the mechanism into the box.The hidden claws are protected to avoid damaging the cable insulation and cutting injuries during installation;
- the connector connection diagram shown on the ankle allows for proper connection.
The FLEXI series products are sold with an external frame, as a "monoblock" system with the possibility of creating any multiple systems vertically or horizontally.For this purpose, there is no need to purchase additional multiple outer frames.Thanks to the innovatively designed outer frame, it is enough to remove its side and use a "tongue" and "groove" to connect any number of frames with each other.
Frames should be assembled without mechanisms.
FLEXI connectors are also available in a backlit version - a lighting module must be purchased separately for the selected FLEXI connector.Available backlight modules:
& gt; Incandescent lighting module: L-1 white.& gt; LED backlight module: L-2 white, 2L-2 green, 3L-2 blue, 17L-2 red.
The backlight modules can be used with all FLEXI connectors, except for the following types: FWP-7, FWP-8, FWP-8.1, FWP-88, FWP-88.1, FWP-33, FWP-33.1, FWP-10.2 , FWP-10.21.
FLEXI couplings are also available in hermetic version (IP44) - a sealant must be purchased separately for the selected FLEXI coupler.The sealant can be used with all DECO fasteners, except for fasteners of the following types: FWP-7, FWP-8, FWP-8.1, FWP-88, FWP-88.1.