- Check before buy
- Full flexibility
- Free assistance
- Minimum order volume 1 pc.
- Country of dispatch Poland
- Destination countries Poland, Czechia, Slovakia, Estonia, Lithuania, Germany, Hungary, Romania
Execution: drop forged steel, induction hardened jaws and anvil, anvil surface for straightening and upsetting. With a device for bending and straightening. Opening to the front, precise clamping thanks to the adjustable guide, with measuring scale.Covered and protected against dirt trapezoidal thread with two pitches and replaceable steel spindle nut.
Application: for crimping, bending steel and stainless steel pipes and hydraulic lines, as well as for straightening steel belts.
- Jaw width: 120 mm
- Clamping span / depth: 140/80 mm
- < li> Hole spacing / Ø: 115/14 mm
- Anvil surface: 75 x 75 mm
- Weight: 20 kg
- HGNr .: W502 </ li >