- Check before buy
- Full flexibility
- Free assistance
- Condition new
- Minimum order volume 1 pc.
- Country of dispatch Poland
- Destination countries Poland
- Dispatch time 7 days
- IP 20 protection class
- Rated voltage 230 V ~ 50 Hz
- Rated load current in cat.AC1 * 16 A 250 V AC
- Continuous current-carrying capacity from 16 A contact
- Maximum switching power in cat.AC1 * 4000 VA
- Electrical life in cat.AC1 * & gt; 0.7 x 10 ^ 5 16 A, 250 V AC
- Card type (size) 54 x 86 mm
- Card thickness 0.75 x 1 mm
- Card presence indicator blue LED backlight
- Switch off delay after card removal 5s HOTEL SWITCH FUNCTIONS
- Lighting circuits control
- 230V socket circuit control
- Electrical equipment power control
- RTV equipment control
- Delay of power off after removing card (5s)
- Optical indication.
To control lighting and access to electricity in a hotel room, hotel switches are required.By choosing a DECO product, we get a perfect complement to a modern interior.The purpose of the switches is to reduce power consumption and minimize the risk of fire.DECO hotel fasteners are sold with universal frames made of plastic.A large number of available colors allows you to match the connectors to the elements of hotel interior arrangements.Classic white, gray, subdued beige or expressive graphite or black matte are just some of our proposals.DECO hotel fasteners are a high-quality product at an attractive price.
The product is sold with a single universal frame made of plastic.
The product is compatible only with universal plastic frames.
The DECO hotel switch controls not only the lighting, but also access to electricity through sockets throughout the room and in the bathroom.The hotel electrical switch system protects against excessive power consumption and reduces the risk of fire.
In the case of controlling circuits containing inductive elements (fluorescent lamps, energy-saving bulbs, transformers, chokes) or capacitive (LED lamps, electronic power supplies), it is necessary to use an additional relay or contactor with appropriate load and switching parameters for the given AC category .