- Need help?
- Power supply 230 V ~ 50 Hz
- Supply voltage tolerance -15 ÷ + 10%
- Lighting control, switch and potentiometer regulation
- Cooperation with dimmable halogen LED loads powered by an electronic, incandescent transformer
- LED load power 0 ÷ 100 W (max. 10 x dimmable LEDs)
- Halogen and incandescent load power 10 ÷ 250 W
- Number of connection terminals 3
- Cross-section of connection cables max 1.5 mm2
- Housing fastening standard flush-mounted box ø 60 mm
- Operating temperature range from -20 ° C to + 45 ° C
- Pollution degree 2
- UV resistant
FLEXI series products are sold with an external frame, as a "monoblock" system with the possibility of creating any multiple vertical or horizontal layouts .For this purpose, there is no need to purchase additional multiple outer frames.Thanks to the innovatively designed outer frame, it is enough to remove its side and use a "tongue" and "groove" to connect any number of frames with each other.
Frames should be assembled without mechanisms.
The electronic push-turn lighting controller for LED lamps (= dimmer) allows you to adjust dimmable LED and halogen lighting powered by an electronic transformer and incandescent lamp.The use of the regulator increases comfort and daily savings of electricity, the consumption of which is proportional to the light intensity.The electronic push-turn lighting controller for LED lamps is an intelligent device that can be programmed, individually setting the minimum lighting level and the operating mode as required.
The lighting is controlled by a potentiometer with a switch.The regulator is equipped with overload and short-circuit protection.In the event of an overload, the regulator will automatically switch off.
The device does not work with halogen lighting powered by a magnetic transformer, e.g. toroidal one.When regulating the level of illumination of several light sources, it is recommended to use the same power and types of bulbs.
Connecting two lighting controllers in a stair system may damage the controllers.