- basic price PLN 7.48/ 1 pc.€1.46
- 10+ pcs. PLN 7.11/ 1 pc.€1.46
- 50+ pcs. PLN 6.73/ 1 pc.€1.46
- Condition: new
- Minimum order volume: 10 pcs.
- Country of dispatch: Poland
- Destination countries: Czechia, Poland
- Dispatch time: 2 days
- 10 ×PLN 7.11(10 pcs.)PLN 71.06
Get your €100 on your purchase with merXu
- Colour housing
- Voltage type
- Energy efficiency class
- Lamp shape
- Type of glass/cover
- Photobiological safety according to EN 62471
- Lamp designation
- Colour of light
- 840 - 840
- Nominal voltage
- 220 - 240
- Lamp power
- 5 - 5
- Luminous flux
- 550 - 550
- Min. number of switching cycles
- Power factor
- 50 mm
- 55 mm
- Nominal current
- 41 mA
- Lamp power
- 5 W
- Average nominal lifespan
- 15,000 hr
- Manufacturer catalog number
Classic LEDspotMV GU10 5W 4000K 120 st Philips bulb
- Light source properties Shape: Reflector Socket: GU10 Dimmable: No Voltage: 220-240 V
- Light properties Luminous flux power: 550 lumen Beam angle : 120 degrees Light color: neutral white Color temperature: 4000 K Color rendering index (CRI): 80 Illumination time: instant Lamp warm-up time to 60% (nom.): 0.5 s Maximum housing temperature (nom.): 78 ° C
- Rated values Rated power: 5 W Rated luminous flux: 550 lm Rated life: 15,000 hours Rated beam angle: 120 degrees
- Energy consumption Power: 5 W Equivalent in watts: 60 L Energy efficiency label: A ++ 1000 h energy consumption. : 5 kWh
- Durability Durability: 15,000 hours Number of work cycles: 50,000 Average life (when used for 2.7 hours per day): 15 years
- Light source dimensions Height: 55 mm Width: 50 mm
- Other propertiesSp power factor (nom.): & gt; 0,5 Current consumed by the light source: 41 mA
- No hassle of constant replacement Philips LED spotlights are a solid alternative to halogen spotlights.It may happen that you forget about their existence after installation, because they will emit beautiful light reliably for many years.
- High color rendering index (CRI> 80) for vivid colors The color rendering index (CRI) describes the effect of a light source on the appearance of colors.Outdoor natural light has a CRI of 100 - a standard against which we compare any other light source.The CRI index of Philips LED light sources is always higher than 80, which is close to the value of sunlight, thanks to which the LED light sources reflect the colors faithfully and naturally.
- Very low energy consumption, saving up to 90% By replacing conventional incandescent lamps with Philips LED light sources, you can immediately save significant energy while helping to protect the environment.
- Lasts up to 15 years With a lifetime of up to 15,000 hours, this Philips LED light source will keep you in the mood for up to 15 years *.
- Smooth surface and high-quality finish Made of high-quality materials, this LED spotlight offers all the latest innovations.It fits perfectly with currently used lamps.