PLN 37.86/ 1 pc.
PLN 36.38/ 1 pc.
PLN 37.86 +VAT
PLN 37.86(1 pc. )
- Check before buy
- Full flexibility
- Free assistance
- Condition new
- Minimum order volume 1 pc.
- Country of dispatch Poland
- Destination countries Poland
- Dispatch time 7 days
164 and VDE Insulated hexagonal screwdriver
- Insulated hexagonal screwdriver 4.0mm 164 i WERA
- Application: for hexagon socket screws
- Shank: insulated, tested in accordance with to IEC 60900 standard
- Working part: blackened
- Handle: Kraftform anti-roll, multi-component,
- Wera tool search system
"Take it easy “: color coded for profiles
(blue = hexagonal) and sizes,
- Wera VDE insulated screwdriver with multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and safe working: hard grip zones allow fast turning, soft zones ensure portability high torques,
- Individually controlled insulation by immersion in a water bath at 10,000 V ensures safe work at 1,000 V,
- Marking the handle makes it easier to find and sort tools, hexagonal collar to prevent the tool from rolling away with the bolt jsca work,