- Full flexibility
- Need help?
Xenon lighting is more effective than traditional halogen lamps.While a halogen lamp produces 1,500 lm with a consumption of 55 W, a xenon lamp produces, depending on its color temperature, approximately 3,200 lm with a consumption of 35 W and heats up significantly less.These lamps are characterized by a long life, comparable to the life of a car.
- 2 x Vertex D2S Premium 6000K xenon filaments
- 2 x Vertex 1068 xenon converters CANBUS made in digital technology
- complete wiring and necessary mounting elements
- assembly instructions, aesthetic packaging
- Voltage: 9-36V
- Output power: 35W
- Current consumption: 3.2A
- Working temperature: - 40 ° C - + 105 ° C
- Watertight housing: Yes
- Hermetic connectors: Yes
- Converter dimensions: 70x85x30 mm